Thursday, November 2nd 1pm – 4:30pm
Sky Room, Crowne Plaza
- 1:00pm – Welcome (Kelley Tucker, Bill Billerman, & Mayor Craig Randall)
- 1:15pm – Regional Salinization of Adirondack Waters (Dan Kelting, Adirondack Watershed Institute)
- 1:45pm – Estimating the Lake Placid regions contribution to the pollutant load of the Chubb River (Corey Laxson & Elizabeth Yerger, Adirondack Watershed Institute)
- 2:15pm – Impacts of Road Salt on Mirror Lake (Brendan Wiltse, Ausable River Association)
- 2:45pm – Break
- 3:00pm – Regional Action on Road Salt (Brittany Christenson, AdkAction.org)
- 3:20pm – Improving Best Management Practices at the State and Regional Level (Randy Preston, Chair of Essex County Board of Supervisors, Supervisor of the Town of Wilmington)
- 3:40pm – Model for Protection - Lake George Salt Initiative (Chris Navitsky, Lake George Waterkeeper)
- 4:00pm – Roundtable discussion
- 4:30pm – Adjourn
This meeting is free and open to the public. Registration is closed, for more information email Brendan Wiltse at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This meeting is being held in partership and with the support of the Adirondack Watershed Institute, Crowne Plaza, Mirror Lake Watershed Association, AdkAction.org, and the New York State Department of State.