Join Us for the Wild & Scenic Film Festival
Our annual film fest will take place October 29, 2021. Tickets On Sale Soon!
The Wild & Scenic Film Festival is a collection of inspirational and visually-stunning films from the annual festival held the third week of January in Nevada City, CA which is now in its 19th year! Wild & Scenic focuses on films which speak to the environmental concerns and celebrations of our planet. 12 films from the on-the-road virtual tour, hosted by the Ausable River Association, came to your home screen last year. Ticket revenues and add-ons were all used to fundraise, as well as increase awareness and membership to the Ausable River Association. The Ausable River Association is a local, science-based, nonprofit organization that helps the Ausable River watershed communities protect our streams and lakes. Stay tuned for information on this year's Wild & Scenic Film Festival!
Tickets On Sale Soon!
Learn about how this event furthers environmental activisim in organizations like the Ausable River Association.
2020 Films & Directors
- (RE)CONNECTING WILD, Jake Willers
- A Living River, Jon Bowermaster
- Daniel: A Cyclist with TBI Making a Difference, Anthony Cupaiuolo
- Detroit Hives, Palmer Morse & Rachel Weinberg
- Every Nine Minutes, DJ O'Neil
- Hammer Dam, Matthew Ritenour
- Nature Now, Tom Mustill
- SANCTUARY, Shane Anderson
- Sniper, Karthic SS
- Sounds Of Survival, Katie Garrett
- Where The Wild Things Keep Playing, Krystle Wright
- Wisconsin Wetlands Video Series: Whiteboard Animation about Watersheds, Bob Trondson