Description: Surrounded by High Peaks, Noonmark is a wonderful hike with outstanding views of the Great Range, Giant & Dix Mountains, and Keene Valley. The hike is steep but numerous rocky overlooks on the approach to the summit offer great places to take a break and enjoy the view.
This hike is accessed via the private land of the Adirondack Mountain Reserve (AMR)/Ausable Club and requires a reservation to visit – please visit their website (hikeamr.org) to learn more about the AMR's restrictions and to make a reservation.
- Summit Elevation: 3,556 feet
- Total Distance: 4.2 miles
- Maximum elevation gain/loss: 2,175 feet
- Trail difficulty: Moderately Difficult
- Parking coordinates: 44.149725, -73.767958
- Free permit needed May 1 – October 31.
- Pets are not permitted on trail.
Photo: Brendan Wiltse