Unleash Your Generosity
Your support secures healthy streams, clean water, biodiverse habitats, and
vibrant communities in the Ausable watershed and beyond.
We offer many ways to give...
- Donate via our secure web page. It's easy. Just click here. You'll find information about our gift recongition levels and can choose to make a one-time donation or start a monthly giving plan.
- Call us and use your credit card. Call our main office at 518-637-6959 during business hours and ask for Madison. She'll process a credit card for you right over the phone. If you get our machine, no worries, leave your name and number and we'll call you.
- Mail us a check. Feeling the old style vibe? Send a check made out to Ausable River Association P.O. Box 8 Wilmington, NY 12997. We love going to the PO and receiving checks in the mail.
- Gifts of Stock. Another way to support the Ausable River Association is via gifts of appreciated stock. Contact Kelley Tucker to transfer stock or other securities through our Raymond James & Associates account.
- Donor Advised Fund. A donor-advised fund (DAF) is a type of giving program, administered by a third-party such as a community foundation (e.g. the Adirondack Foundation) or an investment firm. Talk to your advisor or, if you have a DAF with Fidelity Charitable, Schwab Charitable, or BNY Mellon, you can donate here using DAF Direct.
- Make us a beneficiary of your IRA. Designating the Ausable River Association as a beneficiary of any funds remaining in your pension or individual retirement account (IRA) is another option. Please contact us if you've made us a named beneficiary.
- Or, if you are age 70½ or older and have an Individual Retirement Account, you can donate up to $100,000 each year from your IRA. The distribution will not be taxed as income as long as: the charity is eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions, the charity is not a section 509(a)(3) supporting organization, and the withdrawal goes directly to the charity. For additional information, please consult your tax adviser or attorney.
- Gifts through your will. You can plan a future gift to the Ausable River Association through your will. We recommend that you consult an attorney to prepare or revise your will.
The Ausable River Association is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our Tax ID (EIN) Number is 14-1809764.
Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.