Search form

Water in a stream

Ways to Give

Unleash Your Generosity

Your support secures healthy streams, clean water, biodiverse habitats, and

vibrant communities in the Ausable watershed and beyond.


We offer many ways to give...

        • Donate via our secure web page. It's easy. Just click here. You'll find information about our gift recongition levels and can choose to make a one-time donation or start a monthly giving plan.
        • Call us and use your credit card. Call our main office at 518-637-6959 during business hours and ask for Madison. She'll process a credit card for you right over the phone. If you get our machine, no worries, leave your name and number and we'll call you.
        • Mail us a check. Feeling the old style vibe? Send a check made out to Ausable River Association P.O. Box 8 Wilmington, NY 12997. We love going to the PO and receiving checks in the mail.
        • Gifts of Stock. Another way to support the Ausable River Association is via gifts of appreciated stock. Contact Kelley Tucker to transfer stock or other securities through our Raymond James & Associates account.
        • Donor Advised Fund. A donor-advised fund (DAF) is a type of giving program, administered by a third-party such as a community foundation (e.g. the Adirondack Foundation) or an investment firm. Talk to your advisor or, if you have a DAF with  Fidelity Charitable, Schwab Charitable, or BNY Mellon, you can donate here using DAF Direct.
        • Make us a beneficiary of your IRA. Designating the Ausable River Association as a beneficiary of any funds remaining in your pension or individual retirement account (IRA) is another option. Please contact us if you've made us a named beneficiary.
          • Or, if you are age 70½ or older and have an Individual Retirement Account, you can donate up to $100,000 each year from your IRA. The distribution will not be taxed as income as long as: the charity is eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions, the charity is not a section 509(a)(3) supporting organization, and the withdrawal goes directly to the charity. For additional information, please consult your tax adviser or attorney.
        • Gifts through your will. You can plan a future gift to the Ausable River Association through your will. We recommend that you consult an attorney to prepare or revise your will.

The Ausable River Association is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our Tax ID (EIN) Number is 14-1809764.

Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. 

Website Development by