Description: Hailed as the “Adirondacks’ most breathtaking, year-round, 30-minute walk”, High Falls Gorge contains a series of four waterfalls that cascade through a crevice in the bedrock. The Gorge can be viewed from a network of bridges, walkways, and groomed paths, some of which are ADA accessible. The Gorge, and its trails are privately owned – please visit highfallsgorge.com to learn more about the Gorge and to plan your visit.
- Waterfall height: Four falls, tallest is 35 ft free fall
- Total Distance: 0.5+ miles
- Maximum elevation gain/loss: 100 ft
- Trail difficulty: Easy
- Parking coordinates: 44.347155, -73.877789
- Privately owned, access fee required year-round.
- Pets are not permitted.
Photo: Eric Hazard