Description: Bushnell Falls is a gorgeous waterfall located in the heart of the Eastern High Peaks Wilderness near John's Brook Lodge. This 20-foot waterfall produces beautiful cascades, particularly during higher water. Fall is an especially great time to view this waterfall because you will also be able to enjoy the vibrant fall colors found in the Johns Brook Valley.
- Waterfall type: 20 ft free fall
- Total Distance: 10 miles
- Maximum elevation gain/loss: 1,300 ft
- Trail difficulty: Difficult
- Parking coordinates: 44.189097, -73.815833 (late fall through late spring), 44.218216, -73.789230 (early summer through early fall)
- Parking lot fee required year-round.
- Hiker shuttle early summer through early fall.