Description: Jay Falls is a sequence of smaller waterfalls that drop over rocks and slides in this section of the Ausable. These falls are located just a few feet away from the Jay Covered Bridge, one of only two in the Adirondack Park. The bridge is open to pedestrians and bikers and provides excellent views of the falls.
- Waterfall height: 10 ft tall, multiple slides
- Total Distance: Roadside
- Maximum elevation gain/loss: Roadside
- Trail difficulty: Easy
- Parking coordinates: 44.372510, -73.725587
- Located below one of only two covered bridges in the Adirondacks.
- Parking available on both sides of covered bridge and surrounding park.
Photo: Johnathan Esper